The following questions and answers apply:
2. Your favorite food? Chili con carne!
3. Where did you visit high school? In Meppel (Drenthe, a northern province of the Netherlands) This tower is located in the city center.
4. Favorite colour? Turquoise (at least at the moment, although I love everything colour as you can read in my posts)
5. Movie star (crush?): George Clooney, the picture is titled: "O.k. I've got the Nespresso stuff, where the Hell is George Clooney? I love this humor..
6. My favorite drink? Mmmmmm, white wine please!
7. Dream vacation? Traveling in the VS in a Roadtrek, that's a dream about to come true..
8. Your favorite dessert? No sweets for me anymore (thank you dr. Agatston, I lost 20 kg). A cappucino is perfect for me.
9. What do you want to be if grown-up? I should be grown up by now, but you know what's funny, the title of the photo is: every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up? (Pablo Picasso) That's what I'm trying right now, after all the grown-up stuff!
10. What do you love most? My family!
11. Myself in one word? Fabric-holic (o.k. I only was allowed to chose one!)
12. Nickname? Gienepien, petname my father gave me. This photo's maker uses Gienepien als her Flickrname. (Click the mosaic for a better view)
Love, Regien

No comments:
Post a Comment