Sooner than I had expected, there was a chance to blog again, so I grabbed it with my both hands... as promised, the American flag, to be seen all-over and on lots of items, like this buffalo in West Yellowstone (from a placemat in one of the restaurants, I understood that it has Theodore Roosevelt's face on it)
On the eve on Independence Day, from some houses in Ocean Shores, Washington...
now this must be a very familiar sight for you American readers, but being a Dutch lady I really liked these flags and the way they are decorating the porch
in bouquets in the supermarket
and this splendid war bonnet in Buffalo Bill Historic Center in Cody, Montana where I also took pictures of clothing of Native Americans, which I think you will like. I keep that for later though.Thanks again for coming by!
No comments:
Post a Comment