December 11, 2011

Inspiration galore

and the only thing I come up with is just a little bit of playing

with my digital images!

It probably is the weather, that is cooler at this time of the year. I even have to wear a long sleeve t-shirt or cardigan at night, I even have the luxury of 'shivering', and for me that is a real luxury. Of course one cannot compare it with feeling really cold, the blue-ish fingers kind of cold...


We are very busy with our preparations for moving back to Europe; yardsales, house for sale, open house yesterday and of course the work involved to present everything at it's best.


But the other good thing is: I feel so very inspired!!! So I have made a planning of things I want to have accomplished before joining my last Art in the Park (February 2012). It is a mixture of things fabric and things paper, more about that later. For now:


Have a wonderful Sunday!

3 comments:

Carole Reid said...

Very cool playing! Ugh keeping the house clean for selling is such a pain.....I've done it way toooooo many times! Hope it goes well for you.

Mostly Turquoise said...

Thank you very much, Carole!

els said...

Je maakt ons wel erg nieuwsgierig. Veel succes en inspiratie gewenst

Blog Widget by LinkWithin