Hello dear all,
It's been ages since I was able to post, in reality it was months ago, but I was seriously in doubt if I would ever be able to post again! There were problemwith s Blogger, who did not seem to understand that I suddenly wanted to work on a tablet, fwith rom a different location, a different country also. And there was a password conflict with our new family password and mine for blogging. However, fingers crossing but it looks like these nasty things suddenly have been solved now I'm in Spain!!
For that is where I am in the meantime, after an awsome vacation in the USA, a quick two week period on Sint Maarten (for the move), a similar quick 10 days in The Netherlands.
Since a week we are in this new country of us and tomorrow we will move into our new house. There'a lot of catching up to do, but fot now I just check if adding a picture also works and if so I will be back with posting regularly, I promise. I feel so happy now, till soon
A little Trip and a new Video!
-
Well dear readers.. we took a little trip to
a town not far from us.. Breckenridge and spent the day with family.. I
shot a video for you..
And I ...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment