until my desktop computer was installed in our home
in Spain....
About a week ago the container with our furniture came driving along the small countryroad where our house is situated, between the olive and almond trees.
This week we have been very busy making this house our home, that is until we find something we want to buy. There's heaps for sale in the neighborhood, but we want to learn more about the various places, urbanisations, development plans and so on, so we take our time.
But since yesterday night, I am finally able to reduce the size of my pictures, so with that I am hopefully back to regular posting, there's a lot to catch up with.
The collage above I made yesterday, of ripped magazine pictures, plus some brown paper bag.
In a way it reflects my current situation: it is autumn in Spain, with cold evenings and nights, but sunshine mostly during the day. We live near a very traditional and lovely Spanish village that is surrounded by hills. And you may have noticed a change in my colour palette, the turquoise has disappeared, for the Mediteranean Sea is more silver greyish at this time of the year. But I expect that to return once winter is over...
For my followers: thanks for your patience during the time of hardly posting, I appreciate
your visit, as always
Regina

No comments:
Post a Comment