February 1, 2013

Recently...



... I showed a digitally altered fragment of one of my newest collages. Today I am so happy to be able to show the final result. My newest work is called 'Moment d'ete'!
It consists of nine small collages, that all have a strong summery feel for me: whether by the light, the subject and/or the colors. The tecnique to put them together by way of wiring I rediscovered in an old issue of Cloth, Paper, Scissors. I am very surprised by the way it turned out and will probably use this method more often in future work.   
Btw: comments are highly appreciated...!

Thanks for visiting, wishing you a great weekend,

Regina

3 comments:

Regina Piroska (Gina) said...

the colour scheme works very well with the blues and orange singing at each other ... the connecting device is effective - how will you hang it?

collage aspect is lovely as a whole. nicely done >>> Gina

Ineke said...

Een erg mooie compositie.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Very pretty! I do love all shades of blue. Wishing you a wonderful day. Tammy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin