Yesterday I noticed that my photo editing programm was loading pictures extremely slow...
Help!
Fortunately our home computer expert is with us in Spain, so we were able to find the reason behind this problem: a printer that is without an ink cartridge and has been put offline for the time being (cartridges we bought in Europe do not work, so we had to order from the States..)
By choosing a virtual printer as the default one, the photo editing software was working properly again and I am a very happy camper...!
So in a spare moment I made the little storyboard below from one of my former journal pages. I made several of these journal pages before I discovered my present passion:
Collage
But, in my point of view, I already see the collage technique, in fact I don't see much difference...
and I even wonder: what is the difference?
(note to self: another item to look up online)
Thanks for visiting!
Regina

2 comments:
what a simple fix!! but who would have thought? and lovely collages...
oh i totally agree... it all crosses over ... the point, i think, is that its the art of you no matter the media or mix.
i often laugh that what i do says a lot about my nature - i chop it up, smash it, nip it, cut it, break it up and then put it all back together again (my way) ... collage, assemblage, mosaic, digital ... and even my photography - i cant help putting in something else ...
always enjoy seeing what you do. >>> Gina
Post a Comment