(images are clickable)
A pigeon made its nest in this palmtree of our neighbours... so it was time for some special care and maintenance
since I have always wondered how the shape is made that you can see around here often, a kind of ball shape it is in the top (last photograph), I was happy to discover the gardener this morning and I took some pics...
btw: I love the man's bag...!
up close you can see that some upkeeping is really necessary. Many palm trees in our region have been destroyed by the red palmbeetle that also has a good nesting ground in these dead materials. There are two big palm trees in our own garden that we treat with chemicals on a regular basis to prevent these beauties from dying. Fortunately the neighbours also seem to take good care of theirs...
Enjoy your Monday!




No comments:
Post a Comment