January 24, 2017

A little proud

 
... because my necklace is finished!
All parts are recycled and the 53 big chunky beads have all been made by
me!
 
 
Now to search my wardrobe for the proper outfit to wear it,
could be all kind of natural colors I guess
 
 
the beads are made of rolled strips of watercolor paper, glued with
Elmer's glue and a finish of matte Mod Podge
 
 
I can see lots of other possibilities for this, e.g. using
washi tape (that I mostly make myself too...)
 
Not annoyed yet after over a week of rain and even snow here on
the Spanish Costa Blanca...
and so very grateful for my parents that tought us how to
spend our time, to make things, to read
... the most beautiful gift you can pass on to your children I dare say (after lots of love of course...)
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
 
Regina

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin