Curacao, April 2018
Hello again,
Missing the platform to share parts of my life, my thoughts and my art with you: the 'rest' of the world.
For some time I have been trying to return to my dear Mostly Turquoise-blog, but there seemed to be technical difficulties and it all turned out with not getting into my blog, not being admitted to the dashboard, so not being able to write.
This afternoon I was about to contact Blogger with my problem, but after one last try I got in!
And here I am, happy to be back after this half year blogging-sabbatical
Picture above is of a favorite spot on the island of Curacao, which we visited recently.
It is on the most Western point of the island and we were so fortunate to stay there during the weekend. It is such a wonderful place, it does not have any comfort, just wind, sun and sea but I am sure that does the trick. No internet, no television, just some reading but then that is also scarce because of the effects of sea, sun and wind
That's it for today, will be back tomorrow for there is so much to tell...
Thanks so much for your patience
Regina

2 comments:
welcome back...it is quiet here in blogland!
Hi Mary-Ann, yes I noticed that too. I will try to get into the routine again, for I really missed 'my' place to express myself. And I am very happy with your ongoing support, thank you!
Regina
Post a Comment