September 24, 2008

First step

After re-reading some of my recent posts, I noticed too much blue in my pictures
The surrounding Caribbean waters might cause that with me!!
Although it certainly is a favorite colour to me and I always work quite intuitively,
there are so much more colour combinations I like.
So these art pages are a first step on the way to more variation, not just red or blue
(a lot of my pages in fact are..) but blue with some red
Pages: Acrylic paint, collaged magazine ripouts and markers
Heb wat recente berichten nog eens gelezen en het viel me op dat er zoveel blauw
op mijn foto's was. Misschien komt dat door de omringende Caraibische wateren!!
Hoewel het mijn favoriete kleur is en ik altijd intuitief werk, zijn er zoveel andere kleurencombinaties die ik ook mooi vind!
Deze art pages zijn een eerste stap op weg naar meer variatie, dus niet alleen
rood of blauw ( in feite zijn veel van mijn art pages zo) maar blauw met wat rood
Bladzijden: acrylverf, collage van gescheurd tijdschriftmateriaal en markeerstiften

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin