September 14, 2009

A perfect Monday: Good Morning!

Fort McLeod (Alberta, Canada)
digital collage

Yep, this is how today started! During my daily walk, early in the morning, I happen to meet just very kind people that are, like me, taking an early walk along this wonderful beach. Maybe for other reasons than I do, but that is not important, it is just o.k. and I'm sure they feel the same healing from the ocean...

So Good Morning, to all of you! If you wonder where this lovely beach is: go to this site, and you will see.


And then, the afternoon finally braught me this movie: Legends of the Fall! Starring Brad Pitt, Anthony Hopkins and many others.

OMG, I can't believe it: I've had it in the house for months now and somehow never seemed to have the time to watch it; since it is quite old already, I'm feeling like a hobbit, or hermit, but alas, better late than never...

The countryside of the movie, being filmed in Alberta, British Columbia and Montana, brought back many sweet memories from our recent journey there. Isn't it funny what coincidence life brings sometimes?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin