our home on wheels in the States. Saturday we will pick up our motorhome in Billings and then we head eastwards, through North and South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin etc. We made our travel arrangements back home from Buffalo (NY). I intend to post regularly, hopefully there are enough hotspots out there...Thanks for visiting!
Regina

5 comments:
how exciting .. oh there are bound to be many hotspots around - i look forward to hearing about your travels and experiences ...
enjoy those circles! >>> Gina
I'll look forward to your posts, have a safe trip!
I am so looking forward to your posts, hope you are feeling better and your wounded heart is mending. vacations are so good for the soul! xx's
Thank you Gina, Jane and Caterina!
We flew to Denver (so near to Fort Collins...) and then on to Billings, where it was very cold upon arrival. We were surprised to see so much snow on the mountaintops. I have already been enjoying the bookstore and the famous coffeeshop (SB). Will post asap, bye for now
Post a Comment