June 28, 2010

We're in Canada now...

we entered the country via this bridge near Port Huron

and visited a show with old trucks, cars and tractors in a very small village called
Alvington, where a nice man let me sit and have my picture shot in this (turquoise-blue!!) beauty when he saw me 'swooning' over it...

and finally my latest

Come Visit!
original collage 4 x 4"
recycles tourist brochures

Montana series #3


I have made ten of them by now and will show them little by little in future posts. Want to write some thoughts and words with them, that are difficult to me as I am sitting in a very busy coffeshop. It will come, I have come to accept the fact that blogging is difficult while on the road. In fact our days are pretty busy, since we are travelling so much and really camp, e.g. cook our own meals, so also do the shopping etc. This week we will visit Toronto and the Niagara Falls and then we head back again to the states for the last part of our journey.
I hope you have a great week, enjoy!

Regina


3 comments:

jgr said...

Oh! I have been to Port Huron--many years ago as a child-it's wonderful to hear about your adventures. I LOVE your collage, can't wait to see more.

Regina Piroska (Gina) said...

your collages during the trip are fabulous - very fresh and cohesive ... says something about the process? enjoying reading about your trip too ... sounds like great fun. ENJOY ! and travel safely >> Gina

Mostly Turquoise said...

Hi Jane and Gina,

So good to know that you are still reading my blog, thanks for your lovely comments. We just arrived back in the USA after visiting the Niagara Falls today. Post on that will follow. Both of you have a wonderful weekend. We are looking forward to the 4th of July celebrations.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin