May 4, 2011

Memories

We are making preparations for our third USA-trip this summer. Since I know there will be many new pictures following the hundreds of trip 1 and 2, I am re-organizing these. And came across the pictures of the state where it all started two years ago when we bought our motorhome! Seeing that all back, inspired me to make this storyboard of New Mexico. I think I will allways have a soft spot for this region, especially Santa Fe and the Turquoise Trail!



Thanks for visiting, as always

3 comments:

els said...

We feel in love with New Mexico as well. Sante Fe and Taos are wonderful, inspiring places to visit.
Where are you planning to go this year?

Caterina Giglio said...

how fun! and how exciting, of course you know I adore Santa Fe... if you get the opportunity, stop in at Taos to see Two Graces gallery where i am represented!! xx

Mostly Turquoise said...

@ Els: this year we plan to visit Maine and the New England region, completely different I suppose
@ Caterina: unfortunately we will start in Buffalo NY this year and will head into an entire different direction...will have to do with the memories!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin