November 29, 2011

The one lying under


American Standard

original collage, 8.5 x 11"



In my latest post, I showed a digital collage composed out of two papercollages, just click to see it here.


In it you can see some of the elements of which the one above has been made, like the text and the man sitting on the museum bench. Since some time I have been trying my hand at a bigger size of collages, mostly they are about 8 x 11 inch now. And immediately I discovered that it is getting more difficult, at least in my style of making collages. One of the aspects one has to adjust is the scale of working, e.g. I think that too much is happening in this one,that is something I definitely have to work on, it is good that the learning never stops!



And you, if you have been following my collage making, what do you think? Some feedback would be great, thanks already...


Regina

1 comment:

Caterina Giglio said...

I really like this one and the digital one below... and I agree it is always more challenging to make a large collage...
I hope all is well after the earthquake! xo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin