... in between the trips and outings we have with our children, I found time to make another fabric collage/art quilt. I am not sure in what category these little works fit, for they are made of fabric, have been quilted, but I also used paper and paint. Not that it is of any concern to me... The lime coloured fabric was dyed and stamped by me, using my own designed stamps, you might recognize some familiar shapes! The blue fabric at the bottom and the big swatches at the top are remnants of famous (at least in Holland) 'Paapjes' fabric. When living in Holland we used to go to the screenprinting facility where these fabrics were made and on certain days we could buy remnants, which of course felt like a party for addicts like me. I don't think they are in business anymore, for the last thing I heard about the lady that designed the screens was that she is into stained glass art, but I might have that wrong. I hope you also have a good time as we are heading towards the end of this year!
A little Trip and a new Video!
-
Well dear readers.. we took a little trip to
a town not far from us.. Breckenridge and spent the day with family.. I
shot a video for you..
And I ...
1 day ago
2 comments:
Alweer een erg mooi exemplaar Regina.
Prachtige kleuren.
els
Hi Regina,
Another lovely piece! Thank you for your constant inspiration, I'm wishing you all the best in 2012.
Post a Comment