July 9, 2012

Time to play


We are almost ready to leave for our vacation in our motorhome!

Today was hectic, what with all kind of last minute chores that needed attention, preparation of our house for the hurricane season etc. I sincerely hope, like I do every year but maybe this year even some more, that we will be spared disaster. Last week's 5.1 earthquake close to Sint Maarten was scary enough. Fingers crossing...


The above picture is the result of playing with PS. I have not been practising this for quite some time, but intend to take it up again as soon as possible in Spain. After getting back in the Caribbean we have a short period to move our stuff and then we will say goodbye to this island after having lived here for 7 years...

I hope to be able to post regularly during our travels, so long!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin