November 20, 2012

Benissa in pastel

This morning I had some shopping to do in the village, so after I parked my car
I walked to the village square;
 
this is what I saw on my way, come walk with me!
 
 
just a look to the right: surprise..!

 
it was a sunny, colorful walk today
 
 
my footsteps resonated in this alley,
must be difficult to enter the houses unseen...
 
 
my absolute favorite, such beauty, and to be able to witness it on a November day
 
 
mandarinas galore, nobody takes them from the trees,
they are everywhere around
(notice the downside of the balcony, with the tiles I wrote about in yesterday's post)
 
 
I so enjoyed my little stroll! Then came home and had some sunbathing on our terrace,
again, in November!
Feeling truly blessed...
 
See ya!
Regina


1 comment:

Rayna said...

Regina - I am loving all of your photos/collages and seeing where you live. It's almost enough to make me want to come visit Spain someday, although I must admit I have never desired to go there.

I'm happy you are having a good time in your new, beautiful surroundings and that your furniture has arrived. I hope your car is ok.

Sending hugs to you and Henry.
xo
Rayna

Blog Widget by LinkWithin