It's been a long time since I have been writing so many letters...
Though the e-mail replaced the postman (except for Christmas cards),
I have been writing many letters to friends and family all over the world lately.
It was the right time for that, for catching up. In these writings I talk about our impressions, of the new country, our home in the mountains, the view at the Mediteranean at a 5 mile distance, but also about the friendly people we already met.
Somehow these new impressions and the colours that surround me 'soak' into my collages,
hence this series:
Influences 2
paper collage, appr. 8.5 x 11 "
recycled magazines on paper, glue, varnish
As always thanks for visiting
Regina

1 comment:
It is only natural that your surroundings show up in your work... sounds like you are enjoying yourself.. have a lovely holiday season!
Post a Comment