With these storyboards I will conclude my recent travel experiences in pictures
(before my many visitors wonder if I ever will show some creativity or art again...haha)
In the back country of the city of Murcia is a famous spring. This seems strange at first, because the Murcia area is very dry and arid; I wouldn't say the landscape is lovely to put it mildly. But there, some 50 km from the sea in the mountains, you have the village of Archena with its spring.
We found a free campersite and could easily walk to the wellness and spa facilities. These are surrounded by some four-star-rated hotels that you can see at the right. The streets were paved in a lovely square pattern and the buildings were all in terra cotta colours, very stylish
The Segura river ran through the bottom of the enclosed space that was formed by high rocks and along the sides there was lush vegetation, that might be different in summer though...
We spent a day in several thermal baths and felt really reborn when we returned home the day after.
That was it for this Sunday, I will now go for the beach. Just some sitting there and enjoying the sun.
Hopefully you enjoy your Sunday too!
Regina


No comments:
Post a Comment