April 6, 2016

Roadtrek trip!

Finally! After over three years we made our first camper trip in
Spain.
 
It was a test to see if the necessary changes to the electrical system worked out fine. Well, they did!
 
We went into the mountain range that runs parallel to the coast.
A complete different world it is, over there. Sleepy villages with very tiny streets. Many tints of terra and ocre, no frills, hardly romantic.
Yet the country is charming, but unlike France not idyllic. I love the no-nonsense atmosphere here, and above all I love the very gentle people.
 
Always willing to help, being friendly and subtly improving my sometimes poor pronunciation of Spanish
 
 
 
 
Back home I put the photographs on the computer and even started to edit a few. The one above is a mix of two pictures, one of a field with grasses and tiny flowers, the other of harvest baskets
It is a start, more will follow.
 
See you next time!
 
Regina

1 comment:

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

I like the combination in this photo. Photos of the little villages?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin