After a long break due to vacations, I am finally back on my blog. It has been a very wonderful, great trip we made throughout the Northern coastal provinces of Spain. While I am still full of all the beauty this landscape offered us, I am slowly getting back into my normal rhythm again and even finished sorting out all images I made.
So, because I am so happy to be able to post again, I will start with some very colorful, sea related images. Whereas in the Caribbean life was full with vibrant colours, life in Spain normally is more natural, e.g. the colours of rocks, earth, wood play the leading role here. Though I love a neutral colorscheme very much, I now have a longing for the abundancy of real colours, so here they come:
this colorful fisherman's tool we spotted in a almost completely grey little harbour
in Asturias
a group of guides getting instructions,
Playa As Catedrais, Galicia
more tools, like in picture 1
my private Bay Watch! He was not very busy that day, for the water was cold...!
Saturraran, Asturias
What else do you need?
Cap Agustin, Asturias
I hope you liked this first issue of my travel report, more will follow soon
Thanks for visiting, grtz,
Regina





No comments:
Post a Comment