Hallo there!
This morning I wanted to start sewing some clothes,
so I visited my favorite inspiration place on the web.
When I came upon this picture I knew it for sure, because how difficult could this be..?
Up to the cupboard I went, looking for one of the fabrics that I thought would be suitable.
If I would have the picture's fabric it certainly would have been my choice, but alas...
I could not find the fabric I was looking for, I know it has to be somewhere, but my fabric storage place is a mess, I must confess. But I found another, black and white, which I also love very much.
The urge to start sewing was too big to look for a pattern, so I simply folded it twice (length and width), cut out the neck part and arm shapes, pinned everything together and went to the mirror...
Some repinning and reshaping and on it went to the sewing machine.
I am wearing it right now, an hour later...
Note to self: sometimes I have to kick myself in the a..!
Happy Easter
Regina

No comments:
Post a Comment