July 1, 2017

Grey weather today

 
 
Hi there,
 
 
This morning we awoke to very dark and grey skies. It made me think that it was very early, not yet time to get out of bed...
 
It seems though we have a little interlude in the very sunny and hot weather of the recent weeks.
 
When we were living in the tropics this grey weather sometimes happened and upon occurring I mostly felt happy, for it enabled me to stay inside and make the most (creatively speaking) of it!
 
This kind of feeling I have today...
 
Looking for possibilities I found the picture of numerous beaded strands  (Pinterest) and was attracted by its colors. And at the same time I found back a picture of a postcard I once made, there is a detail on the right. I was surprised to find that it is made up of these very similar colors.
 
Now, I wonder, what could this mean?? 
Could this be my style, is it related to my personality?
 
However, it inspires me to go and do something creative on this grey day in Spain!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin