Hello,
Way back, when living in the Caribbean, I made a habit of composing storyboards on a regular base.
They were posted as a series called Tropical Thursday.
At that time I enjoyed making these very much and I am getting back to it now, here..!
But: because I am living in Spain now and my Spanish is still improving every day (if I may say so), I call this new series:
Martes! (which means Tuesday, of course)
Here comes the first one:
Martes 1
It has been composed by two pictures that tell a little story:
One of the beloved conch shell with a silk flower in it, an idea I once discovered at an hotel on the isle of St. Eustatius. I still use this decoration item in our house...
and the other part is a detail of a painted brown bag that I used as a gift wrap packaging. Should I receive a present wrapped like this, I would consider the packaging a gift itself
I hope you enjoy this first storyboard,
Enjoy this Tuesday, next week another one...
Regina

No comments:
Post a Comment