Today I started clearing my worktable, browsed through some old magazines and
(yes, once again, it often happens this way)
I got inspired and decided quite spontaneously to make some collages.
Like the ones I made earlier this year, I hardly thought about anything, just chose to make them in black and white because that feels right at the moment. Obviously no or hardly any planning here :) Though I sometimes work in a more or less structured manner, even practise mindmapping every now and then, but not for this small works.
So my process is in short: browse, rip and glue!
After a week of not being allowed to work with my hands because of a bruised finger with stitches, it felt so good to finally make some art again, albeit just these quickies...

1 comment:
It is a pretty collage....I like the simplicity of it very much. I got to paint a little last night too...felt great. I hope you feel even better tomorrow.
xo
Post a Comment