Last week I was too late to take pictures, but here it is, seen from our boardwalk in Philipsburg. If you click you can get an idea of the size, the cruiseship to its left is already a big one...
Lots of tourists walking in Philipsburg's streets and alleys, so I quickly left after having made the picture
Everytime I come across it in my digital archive I feel happy and inspired, so I thought why not share it with you today?
This afternoon we leave for a trip to Curacao and we will travel on to Holland from there in the weekend. Though I hate to leave my studio behind, I am sure there will be some eyecandy and maybe art for me in the winter over there!
Thanks for visiting.


1 comment:
we get inspiration from many places and sources-- and that safari image is warm and rich.
Post a Comment