Apparently it is dangerous to publish your blogging plans ahead, for unfortunately I got sick Sunday and I don't feel like posting, probably for the remainder of the week. We enjoyed a lovely BBQ with friends at the beach last Sunday. The weather at the beach was so refreshing, but once back home I started shivering and this lasted all night long. It feels like the dengue fever again which I also suffered in 2008. Fever, pain all over my body and so not feeling in the mood to blog.
I hope to recover soon and be back then a.s.a.p. Thanks for visiting,
Later,
Regina
A little Trip and a new Video!
-
Well dear readers.. we took a little trip to
a town not far from us.. Breckenridge and spent the day with family.. I
shot a video for you..
And I ...
1 day ago
3 comments:
I am sorry to hear you are not well Regina ... I hope this passes as quickly as it came and that you are feeling tip top, soon. I look forward to the circles and take note not to blog ahead of oneself! regards >> Gina
sorry to hear you are not feeling well- come back soon-- with more circles
with all you have had to deal with, I am not surprised to hear that you have fallen ill. I am so sorry to hear it though and hope you are resting and recover soon. thanks so much for your kind words on my blog. I do appreciate it and look forward to more visits between us. feel better! xx's
Post a Comment