.
The celebration of our friend Bart's life was quite impressive and, if you can say so, beautiful also. A bittersweet kind of beauty, that is. Many, many people, both adults and children were present on the magnificent beach of Guana Bay. Words full of love and affection were spoken and we all listened to his favorite music while the kids were playing on the beach, it was good to be there.
Now on with the actual situation. Only my husband and a secretary are left, the other colleague is fighting for her life and has been told the doctors cannot do anything for her anymore, she may have left only a few days here, such a terribly sad news this is.
In the meantime I have been asked to help at the office, with all kind of little tasks, which of course I want to do, it is the only thing we can do to let the business go on as much possible as usual. It feels as if we are waiting for the next emotional rollercoaster to come...
Just to push me away from too much thinking and worries, I have started this little present. Not for a specific person, but some opportunity will show up and it is good to have something ready then!
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Regina

4 comments:
So sorry for your loss and the impending loss of another friend. My thoughts are with you.
I'm sorry to know of all your losses and struggles to "carry on". Your piece is beautiful and I imagine it has helped your heart to create.
sorry to hear of the new loss and of course it is natural to feel as though another shoe will drop... your piece is beautiful...
This will make a beautiful gift for the right person. What a great idea to make gifts when your mind needs peace. Peace be with you.
Post a Comment