These are some of my collages and a sepia picture of Sitting Bull Lakota that I printed ont-shirt transfer paper and then ironed onto Arches paper.
Lately I was browsing Martha Marshall's wonderful and informative blog and I found this method that she described here.
I felt so thrilled because finally this is something I can do here on the island!
We do have a CostULess where they sell the transfer paper andI knew that in our one and only little art shop on the French side of the island (I told you there are lots of artists there!) they sell Arches paper. Photoshop and our home printer did the rest.
Did I ever say I love the internet?
All this information that is readily available, even when you live on a tiny piece of rock with sandy beaches in the Caribbean...
Wishing you all a day with possibly great discoveries,
Regina
Wishing you all a day with possibly great discoveries,
Regina
3 comments:
Isn't it all amazing? Finding information, ordering materials, communicating with other artists...my life too is richer because of the internet!
Hi Regien! Ik heb eindelijk je blog gevonden. Erg mooi. Ik heb nog een erg lange weg te gaan! Zonder plaatjes kan eigenlijk niet. Vooral niet als je over leuke dingen wilt hebben. Dus, ik doe mijn best. Bedankt voor de inspiratie. Iliana (bepositivesintmaarten@blogspot.com)
Oh how I love the internet too.. The prints look great.
Post a Comment