August 29, 2010

Waiting for Earl

Currently our island is on a hurricane watch and that makes me feel restless. Preparations are done, what is left is the waiting: will it be serious, give trouble, will it be like this?, like that? Though I have so much more to tell, it will have to wait, the actual situation is more important now. I am happy that I did so many collages during our vacation, now is the time to show this one, from the beginning of our trip in Montana
(clickable)
The Heartland
Montana series #6
original collage, 4 x 4"
recycled tourist brochure
Weather and internet depending, I hope to see you soon,
Best, Regina

3 comments:

Caterina Giglio said...

oh it is the uncertainty that is awful isn't it? being in it is something to deal with but not knowing is always rough, hoping you are ok and all is well. I love this piece you created, awesome! take good care! xx's

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Hold tight...good luck weathering this 'Earl".
I like this piece...the view of the horses... some cut off and others whole makes a slow gaze possible.

Julie Prichard said...

Safe wishes for you and your community, Regina!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin