Sometimes you have to do something crazy!
I had been scanning and sending youth pictures of our daughter the whole week, because her birthday was approaching and friends wanted to surprise her with an album of her 30 years until now. Browsing all these photographs brought back many sweet memories and we were talking about that, when my D5 H suggested: do you want to go?
Did I want to go?? Well, of course, always!!
So we went online, booked the flight and I could almost check in immediate, it was very last minute. I am in Holland now, enjoying the country, the fall weather that is pretty sunny and warm, the new fashion, well eh: enjoying Holland... I think you call it: I'm having a blast!!
Today I plan to visit some art in The Hague (traveling by bicycle!), I will make pictures if possible
I traveled a lot by train this week, visiting friends and family. Just a picture from my train, a typical Dutch picture
Thanks again for visiting!
Regina
Regina
No comments:
Post a Comment