Last week we spent a lovely day at one of the beaches at the French side of the island.
This one is 'famous' for it's rastafarian style, it's atmosphere and this time everything had been repainted freshly and refurbished in rasta colours!
I was in a brave mood and succeeded to overcome my reluctance/hesitation/maybe even fear and asked this very friendly waiter if I could take his picture. Upon asking 'Why?' I simply answered: 'Because of your beautiful smile!'

Kali's Beach Bar, Friar's Bay, St. Martin
a tad pricey, but surely worth a visit!
In the art field I am preparing for Art in the Park next Sunday. This time I will mainly be showing collage work, which is a first here.
A good Wednesday!
Regina


3 comments:
Handsome man...
oh lovely and he does have a beautiful smile!! congrats!!
Nice smile! Actually, that line might get you pretty far in taking pictures of the locals with their permission. Or is it different on the French side of the island?
Post a Comment