(clickable image)
While browsing my collection of pictures I found this storyboard I made some time ago. These are details of collages I finished last month, some of them have left my house already. I enjoy them so much! In my studio I have two frames that I use to put them in, and I simply replace them when I want something else to look at. It feels good to be surrounded with my own work. And also to have time and materials to make more when I feel the need.Tomorrow I will be back in the studio again, I look forward to it!
Hope you have a very good Sunday!
2 comments:
Beautiful collage board! And what a great idea to be able to 'switch out' the pieces. I'm so glad you like your card, too! I am thrilled with my new collage, it's very special.
lovely collages and your work below is smashing too. I love Judy's blog too, her work is amazing and I have learned so much from her!! xx's
Post a Comment