Currently residing in an old fisherman's village on the Meditteranean coast in Spain. Now the renovation of our home is almost finished, I hope to get back to the studio. I like to make collages, postcards, jewelry and try to get good in acrylic painting. The many art quilts I made in the past will be the material for new articles, for I hate that they sit idle in the attic now that my paintings are on the walls. I see lots of possibilities, though and once they are completed I will show the results on this blog. Together with visiting the yummie thriftstores in this region, my days are filled in a most comfortable way. I look forward to comments, for it is then that I really know someone is reading my stuff 'out there'.
A little Trip and a new Video!
-
Well dear readers.. we took a little trip to
a town not far from us.. Breckenridge and spent the day with family.. I
shot a video for you..
And I ...
With a big sky and with elm trees
-
My coming-of-age time (13 or so).
I'm the one in the aqua coat and no boots.
I grew up in North Western Ontario, ten miles west of Fort Frances. It was...
More Progress on the Studio Space
-
There have been some fun surprises while setting up my little art space.
One of them has been seeing some of my supplies, treasured tools, and art
for the ...
O happy day!
-
No, I haven't blogged in much too long, but I am back.My computer has been
on life support for months and months and I have not been able to do much
but po...
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
-
I hope you’ve all been doing well, staying safe, and (hopefully) getting
back to some glimpse of normal. I know normal is a relative term, and I
swear, I s...
This Is Everything We Are
-
I get really irritated when I visit a blog and only find apologies for why
there haven't been more posts of late! For that reason we'll gloss over the
fact...
Most pictures on this blog are made by me. When you like a picture and would love to post it on your blog, please ask for my permission first Thank you,
3 comments:
Regina, Have a most wonderful day at the beach...this is so so beautiful! Such white sand!
have fun...looks beautiful compared to our overcast gloom here today. :(
You lucky girl!!
Post a Comment