July 22, 2011

Blogging pauze

We are about to embark on our annual holiday with our camper. From the last two years I know that blogging can be difficult at the places we love to visit like National Forests and Parks, with the fact that I have to share the laptop with my dh during our trip, not having ample possibilities to write about the places we visit and adventures we meet. So this time I decided to stop my blogging for a while. Maybe there will be an occasional blogpost in the months to come, maybe not, at this moment I really don't know.


What I hate to say is that I cannot openly write about the where and when of our holiday, due to security reasons. The situation with crime on our island is not something to think light about, so we took our measures and the house is being taken care off properly.

I hope that the huge heatwave in the USA is on its way back when we arrive, despite the fact that we have an airco in our vehicle, I long for fresh air and being outside!


When I return I will make it up with pictures and experiences of our trip, promised...

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back later,

Grtz,

Regina

2 comments:

Ronald said...

Enjoy your trip!

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Yes, enjoy your trip...I wish you many fun adventures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin