July 30, 2011

Digital is fun!


I am having fun with my computer and photo-editing software. Pictures of paper collages I made last year get mixed up, filtered, layered and worked into this totally new digital collage.

Hope you like it!


Grtz, Regina

4 comments:

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Perfect combining of blues and images...I like it!

Carole Reid said...

Hello. I am your newest follower. Blues, especially turguoise, are such calming colours.

Living on an island is calming too. It's slower than mainland living and there are beaches everywhere to look out at the ocean.
The water not the weather on Vancouver Island, where I live, are not nearly as warm as yours.

Sue said...

Lovely artworks, Regina - I imagine from your blog title that you are very inspired by the location where you live. I live close to the sea, too - however it is seldom turquoise - more grey, dark blue... the wild north sea. Inspiring though.
I like the variety of your art creation - painting, quilting, digital - it's like a big mosaic.

Caterina Giglio said...

I do like it!
hope you are hold up well in the hurricane, and wondering if you are not even there? perhaps in the Netherlands? sending hugs anyway! xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin