October 5, 2011

Back home

Limited #2

travel series 2011


Hey, welcome!! Finally, after an almost 3-month absence, I'm back home. During our voyage throughout 10 states, I managed to make some collages. With limited materials (a gluestick, some waste cardboard and tourist magazines) I found myselfhappily collaging after long days of traveling in our motorhome.

The impressions this voyage has made on me, are reflected in this new series: happy colors, the theme of fall, art meetings, even the Civil War, it is all there! The collages surely represent my overall vacation mood, which make them impressionist, abstract, I don't know and it does not matter to me either. I just had fun doing these and hope that you find that back while looking at them.

On with cleaning now, since our house is a pretty mess after such a long time, two tropical storms and many a party of bugs and other tropical things...Hope to see you back soon, thanks for visiting!

Regina

3 comments:

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Welcome home! Great collage and glad you had such a good time...wow...10 states!

jgr said...

Regina, I'm SO glad you're back! Gorgeous collage as always.

els said...

Welcome home Regina. Hope you had a wonderful trip.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin