I have been thinking about how to bring some of our travel experiences to you on this blog and maybe the best is to just show pictures, a little description since I know most people are way too busy to read (alas, I think) and I will finish the post with one of my Limited collages...
We started our trip in Upstate New York and headed east, for one of our goals was the state of Maine. Above you can see Seneca Lake, one of the Finger Lakes, where we drove a beautiful scenic byway
after which we headed to the Adirondack Mountains, a name that for some reason always has fascinated me. Gradually, after having left the interstate at Syracuse, we get into the beauty of this state, as you can see on the picture above: Putnam Lake in the southern Adirondacks
Our first fresh cherries this summer! a luxury we don't have on our island
The eastern border of the state of New York is for a big part formed by Lake Champlain; here we crossed it by ferry because the bridge was being renovated. This took us into the state of Vermont (next time more)original collage 5" x 5"
cardboard, recycled papers
Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a very good Tuesday;
Regina


1 comment:
having a very good tuesday... so sorry to have missed you... hopefully I will have more time to let you know next time... and I am sure we will be back it is so beautiful...
going through my photos for a post on La Dolce Vita... maybe tomorrow... xx
Post a Comment