October 20, 2011

Our USA trip (3)

Maine!


Browsing the many pictures I made in this state, I decided to publish our experiences per topic, starting with docks, piers, landings. I really fell in love with them!


the one above is at a campground near Augusta


In the busy harbour of Camden


Near a private dwelling in Casco Bay


Winslow Memorial Park, South Freeport


idem




Near Rockland lighthouse;


Piers, docks, landings: places of action, reflection, to go fishing or simply being lazy in the sun, slowing down after a long summer day. For me they illustrate part of the great time we had in the state of Maine.


Next time: Lighthouses



Thanks for visiting, as always

Regina


3 comments:

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

I like them all...great photos!

Ronald said...

Nice! I like the pics and the subject in general :-)

Anonymous said...

Have a great time

Blog Widget by LinkWithin