May 27, 2012

Oh, this sunny and colorful island!

Hi all,

This morning I was browsing my many, many pictures of this island and thought it would be nice to show some of its colours on my blog. While it is summer and sunny in most parts of the world where I think my visitors live, I feel I don't risk to make you jealous at present ;-)

These are common scenes you might find by just walking at random places here on the island.

Gathered over the years, during my countless trips...

Enjoy!


Grand Case, St. Martin


 a little corner near a boutique, a place for having a morning coffee, a little chat with a friend maybe...


 Marigot


 work of a SXM artist in the community centre of Grand Case


 French bakery at the waterfront in Marigot


a lot is happening at Baie Orientale, French St. Martin!


a beach shop near Boo Boo Jam, French St. Martin

Thanks for visiting today, enjoy the

SUN!

Regina

1 comment:

Gerrie said...

Such gorgeous colors in these photos!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin