May 6, 2012


Yellowstone National Park

2009


Hi!

Again it has been way too long before  a new post. It is not that there is nothing to write about, though the attention has shifted somehow since I interrupted my artmaking for the time being, yet life offers enough material to write about. For one part it is due to the fact that I don't want my blog to become too personal, I am well aware of the vast extend of everything that is being written here and on the internet in general, so I am very cautious with my privacy... A lot is happening around here, as well back in Holland and sometimes this makes me feel unable to simply babble about all kind of less or not so important matters, I am sure you know what I mean.

I have been thinking about stopping with this blog, but then, when I reread some former posts and the information these hold, I simply cannot do that, as yet, maybe never. But there is our  move to Spain by the end of this year and I would like to write about our preparations, the things that have to be arranged, and I am convinced that I want to have a blog once we arrive there, a blog about our time in Spain. I wonder if there will be enough English speaking readers to keep writing in English, whereas I am sure many Dutch people love to read in Dutch about our future adventures.
All this thinking/doubting is another reason that I feel a little blocked right now.
Not sure how I will continue, but then I realized that this may not be the reason to not post anything at all!!

So, while we are also preparing our 4th USA-trip that will start mid July, I have been looking at my collection of pictures from our former trips and I rediscovered this storyboard which I made after our travels in 2009. It was the first trip we made with our modest class B motorhome, our Roadtrek SS Agile. We started in New Mexico and then went all the way up through the Rocky Mountains to the Icefield Parkway in Canada where the town of Jasper was our most northern destination. Of course I shot pictures in abundance and our files contain thousands of them by now.

I made the above storyboard with one of the great templates of the CoffeeShop, you can find them for free here.


So this was it for today, I hope to be back sooner next time and really appreciate your patience and stopping by.

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

Regina

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin