In this post I told about my recent walk through Punda.
At the ferry I saw this man and I couldn't resist taking his picture, I'm sure you know why
Like places of public transport throughout the world, there was so much to see. But crossing the Annabaai does not take that long and I went ashore at Otrabanda, 'the other side' in Papiamentu.
I decides to visit one of the island's galleries that took a five minute walk, but once there it appeared that the gallery was not there anymore. All beauty I saw during my walk made up for this, however...
for I discovered some walls outside a restaurant that had 'poststamps' on it: all my favorites were present: Amsterdam, New York, India and also Spain! These pictures are a wealth for me, as I can and will use them in future digital collages. An unexpected treat!
One of the streets, needless to say I was thrilled...
and then this one!
and this guy, for me this looks like a 'he', but I know almost nothing about them, not even if they have a 'gender'... but I am always impressed by their preshistoric looks
by the time I got back, the bridge had been closed again
and I joined the many pedestrians that went to the Punda side.
Next time Westpunt,
thanks for visiting,
Regina







No comments:
Post a Comment