There is not much happening here in our little Spanish fisherman's village on the Medittarenean coast. Now the weather is moving into more 'fallish' temperatures, there is more enthusiasm with me to make long walks and also spend more time inside the house.
I look back on a September month with, for me finally, a lot of blogging. It feels as a good decision to make my rentree in the blogosphere, all be it alone for my own pleasure, to record my creative/artistic accomplishments and more general things that take place. And I am more than happy and grateful that a handful of faithful followers have made comments on my posts, thank you so much!
Today I started my new painting of the sailing ship, it is in its first stages and will require lots of more paint until I will show it here, but it will come soon I guess.
That's it for now, as I already told, not much news but just a little hello from me here with some details of a photocollage full of dots that I recently made
As always, thanks for visiting my blog,
Regina

5 comments:
Beautiful photo collages, Regina. The dots are so interesting -- and I am happy to see you are working. Look forward to seeing your painting.
Regina, Hello! I just wanted to say that my heart just fell in Love with your blog. I so love the things you love and how blessed you are at what beautiful natural treasures wash up at your feet! I am enjoying the beginnings of Fall as well, my favorite time of year, I think it must be everyone's! I will visit your lovely blog often, someday I hope to be as lucky as you! I would love to add your blog to my blog roll!
Kind regards,
Kim
www.Imgirlwithoutwings.com
Thanks Rayna, my painting is almost done, jay!
Thank you Kim, for your lovely comment. I feel honoured to have my blog added to your blog roll!
Post a Comment