February 24, 2016

Exercising

 
 
Hello!
 
Obviously it is hard to break up with bad habits, ahem,
but here I am,
 back on the blog!
 
Last week was full with taking apart all kind of bags a friend gave me. Some were old, some new but ugly, but all had zippers and other haberdashery that good be useful in future projects.
 
I also received thousands of ebooks from another friend and have slowly been sorting these out and put them in alphabetical files on the computer. Some I have left out, like the book a certain mister H from Germany wrote that caused too much trouble...
 
By now I am finished doing these boring yet rewarding jobs and it is time for creativity again.
 
Last year I made several native american paintings after pictures I made when we traveled New Mexico in 2009. The digital collage above is composed of two of these pictures. The painting of the pueblo dwelling has a very different colourscheme, but the colours of the picture below have not been changed. Can you see the tipi poles in the collage?

 
 
That was it for today, have a nice Wednesday!
 
Regina
 


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin