Hi!
It is more difficult to keep up blogging than I expected. Nevertheless, I am determined to go on; I have been reading that this is a phenomenon with lots of bloggers at the moment, but I have had this struggle, these doubts and have to accept that nothing spectacular is being expected from me, since there are only a few visitors. But that is ok. since I mainly blog to journal my life.
There were times that making art was my most important daytime activity, back on the island when I was feeling kind of isolated and loved to stay inside our tropical, dark wooden house.
Here in Spain life is so very different. Now that my husband is home everyday, we get up later and spend more time doing nice things together, meeting friends, attending many activities of our club. However, despite all these nice things, I miss the creative part and plan to spend more time at making, no matter what ...
so I started with this toilet bag, or bag to stuff all kind of little things that can usually be found throughout one's house
in April there will be a market at our club and I want to participate with my handmade greeting cards, and with some items like this bag, in various sizes. Now I am looking for some colorful zippers, I hope I can buy them at our local market. There is only one seller that might sell them in this region, so fingers crossed...
I forgot to look for them during my recent stay in Holland
Till next time,
Regina


No comments:
Post a Comment