In this post some images of Spanish villages we drove through on our recent motorhome trip.
As you can see: no exuberant colours, the dark pink house was about the only one colored one we saw. If I miss one thing of the Caribic it's just the colours...
What we see everywhere are electricity cables, most are still hanging from poles and run from one house to the other, simply crossing streets. It is therefore very difficult to make pictures without these, so I chose to simply show!
In a future post I will show the landscape which reminded me somewhat of New Mexico, same dry atmosphere, even something that looked like a canyon to me. But that is for next time!
Bye for now, thanks for visiting,
Regina







1 comment:
Narrow, narrow streets, I like the blue roof on the church. Maybe plain villages but homey too!
Post a Comment