For a long time I have rejected the idea of recycling art.
I mean how could I possibly 'destroy' something I have been working on with all my heart and soul???
Then there comes a moment that you realise it is stocked up somewhere in forgotten places, while the purpose of it is to be seen...
This is one of my former textile works that has been put away at the time, because there does not seem to be enough walls in this house to show my beauties and ultimately it resulted in my latest steps:
recycling!
I liked the idea of using it for a clutch
This is the front
(the metal thingies - don't know the English word- are taken from a commercially bought one that had its closure broken. The straps of my clutch can be taken off)
The inside. Closures made with velcron
and the back
The remainder of the quilted panel
Not sure what it will be turned into, for now I have put it away... (hah, again)
What do you think? Do you like my clutch??
Your feedback is highly appreciated!
Thanks for visiting,
Regina




2 comments:
Hi again,
Had some time to spend and found your blog again, nice! Keep on going! Will visit more often in near future.
Thank you, Ronald!
Post a Comment