January 19, 2009

Time to relax...

After having been in Holland during four weeks, we are back in the Caribbean. We're not home yet, but on the island of Curacao and we will travel to Sint Maarten next Saturday.
For me this is a real extra vacation, for we are staying in a wonderful appartment with the Caribbean sea just a footstep away! So, swimming, sunbathing and relaxing are the most important words this week.
Oh, and not to forget: taking pictures, reading (there even is a kind of library here!),blogging and reading other blogs (I did not have much time in Holland for that). And when there is time left, I could even watch a few movies. The only thing I cannot do is upload pictures, in one way or another this does not seem to work with this local provider. The pictures of this island that I made yesterday will have to wait till we are really back home.
Hope to see you back soon!

1 comment:

Oreste said...

Hello Regina, a kiss from Rome. Ciao

Blog Widget by LinkWithin